1. Wash the Bell Peppers and place them on a baking tray lined with an aluminium foil or Parchment Paper.
2. Place them in a preheated oven on 200 degree Celsius (Learn more about Oven temperatures and Conversions) for 20 minutes on top rack. Keep changing sides from time to time for even broiling.
3. Place them in a ziploc and seal it tight. Let them sweat inside the bag for ten minutes.
4. Take them out and peel their skin. They will come out very easily.
5. Cut them into half and remove the inside membranes and seeds. Also cut off the stem.
6. You are ready to use you roasted Peppers. You can make Roasted Red Pepper Pasta or Roasted Red Pepper and Black Eyed Bean Salad with these.