After I posted the recipe of Pumpkin Cake Rolls, requests started pouring in for the recipe of Pumpkin Pie Spice. I promised I’ll post the recipe soon. This spice mix is so aromatic and can be made with few ingredients, probably you will have it on hand. This can be used in cakes and muffins to spice them up and also used in making Pumpkin Pie and even sprinkled on top of your favourite Coffee Latte for that perfect spicy flavour. This
1. In a bowl add Cinnamon Powder and dry Ginger Powder.
2. Add Cloves powder and Mace Powder. Adding mace powder is purely optional. But I like to add it.
3. Lastly add nutmeg powder and combine everything.
Put it in a airtight container and store. Use it sparingly in your favourite Pumpkin Roll Cake and coffee and of course Pies.
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mace
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Combine all the ingredients and store in an air tight container.
- You can also add1/2 teaspoon allspice in the spice mix.